Thursday, November 18, 2004

Vacation in a Flash

"Ahhh!" was the feeling when I reached the Karachi airport. Finally, the long awaited, though for a short period, vacation was about to start. The weather was hot, the sky clear and the friends & relatives near. As soon as I reached home, I started communicating with all the friends and made plans for the whole stay. My agenda also included shopping for the cold weather.

From friday till Wednesday, it was a total of 5 and a half seconds in a true sense. The attraction of parties with friends and relatives didn't allow me to think twice before attending them. It's really weird how such lively & joyous moments pass by this fast. All of this left a rule for me to follow for the moments to come, Enjoy every bit of the happy moments because they may not be available for the majority of time and you might regret even a lost second. And once you get to avail these spans, pay thanks to the Almighty for them.

On the last day, I went out for shopping, with a very limited time. I got hold of a woollen sweater from Bonanza, they have a pretty decent variety with an affordable price.

Then came the time to say goodbye, which was the only thing I hated during this tour, for I had its fear from the very beginning.

"Ahhh!" was the feeling when I reached the Islamabad airport. I sighed and moved forward establishing yet another concept about life.

No comments: