Sunday, April 03, 2005

The Great Wall of Constraints..

It's been a pretty busy month, this March, with some good things happening and some really bad days as well. I am finally getting home at workplace and starting to get as productive as I used to be previously.

Apart from work, there had been a lot of other issues which I had been handling all this month which have kept me too busy to write about things I wanted to e.g. Spiders and about some technical upcomings.

I have always found it pretty hard to keep in line with the constraints we are surrounded by, at least the constraints which have been built up by us, the humans. I feel that we should try to minimize the constraints, atleast find out alternatives and do that until and unless we have control on things and then accept the remaining constraints. But, I have not been able to find alternatives about some constraints and that had hurt me pretty badly in the past. And now, it's hurting someone else as well. But, what can I do? What are the possible options? I believe none.

So, I am better off accepting the constraints and not trying to destroy "The Great Wall of Constraints" because I know I don't have the power to do so. Also, I don't want to hurt some of the constructors of this great wall. But, this is not the end, these will remain forever and there will be other constraints in the upcoming years as well. This is one of the sides of life and we are just better off accepting at every point. There's no use crying over things we can't control, instead we should find "Good" in everything. Easier said than Done!

Oh yes, we had a training on IBM Rational Suite yesterday, it's simply amazing! The suite contains products which covers the phases of SDLC and all of the products are very nicely integrated. I'd be writing about this suite as well in the near future.

No comments: