Monday, February 28, 2005

Passive Mode..

Have been busy at work these days, really busy. At home, I can't setup my mood to write.

My next post will be covering our trip to Peshawar last weekend, will be writing about that soon, don't know exactly when. Then, I am aiming to write something about "Spiders", but need to complete some research about them. I'll soon be creating a technical blog, on which I'll be posting mainly on Java & Flash technologies and will try to cover the best practices learnt from my experiences.

I'm planning to goto Karachi the coming weekend, really missing it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalam o a laykum !
Well, u can easily name this blog of urs as travelouge ... i hope u havent already :)
Do u spend all ur weekends travelling ... working in sw house and yet such a life ... Good:)

Wassalam n Allah Hafiz

p.s: cant change the widths and heights of comment box ... it's very narrow!

Muhammad Salman Kasbati said...

Walaikum as Salam,

Thanks for stopping by.

Well, I am doing all the travelling I missed for the last 7 years (since the university started) :) Plus am trying to utilize the benefits of living in Islamabad :) from where one can go to many places easily.

I'll try to fix the size of the comment box, if I get some time out from my busy travelling schedule ;)

Amir said...

Spiders.......hmmm.....sounds interesting...I am waiting for the next post.

nina said...

Hope you have a good time in Karachi.

Sana* said...

Salaam!
Hmm, I love KHI!!! My sister in law just came to the US from there, and every time I look at her, I reminisce about the wonderful Moments I spent there...! Remember to go to Rabi Centre and have a boti roll, and fresh, spicy, Orange juice, on my behalf! Have a safe Trip and take lots of Pics! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Imagine the power of tens of thousands of other web sites being able to easily

Anonymous said...

Excuse, that I interrupt you, there is an offer to go on other way.