Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Triple Minded!

This is not a specific post, rather a post to keep the blog alive, as I have been pretty busy these days. I am pretty confused about a few important things and it'll require time to straighten things up. The confusion is based upon a triangle: Current Work - Own Business - Game Programming.

The project I am working on in the office has now picked up some more pace and hence I couldn't write from the office much. Moreover, once a day's work at the office finishes, I get involved into game programming. For those who don't know my relationship with gaming, I am an addict when it comes to game playing and am pretty passionate about game programming.

As far as game playing is concerned, I have done much of it, so internal satisfaction is there, whereas in game programming I haven't still done much of considerable or recognitive amount. Thus, I have got hold of a person from our office to develop a game as a part-time activity. I hope the situations ahead don't limit me and the game completes. The aim is to achieve the rookie level in game programming so that opportunities of getting into the gaming industry start to open. Still, there are a lot of considerations e.g. money, opportunities, time, etc. but the motivation is there, which for me is the essence in achieving anything.

I also went on a trip to Karachi this weekend, as I started to miss family and friends, it's really hard to live away from one's family.

5 comments:

Jaywalker said...

To keep involved, keep posting important updates of your findings in game programming. It will take some time but by sharing you might get some new insights, perhaps some shorter paths as well. At least for me, posting on my blog keeps me going.

Things will become more clear as the future unfolds but to be firm and to remain passionate are reasonable expectations from us.

Anonymous said...

and we will get benefitted from your post too, so both you jaywalker & Rookie, keep blogging :-)

wishing you good luck for your future endeavours :]

Muhammad Salman Kasbati said...

Thanks, it would've been better if we could know who you are :)

Jaywalker said...

And I know who he is. Too bad for you, he is not a she. Though, it's just an educated guess with some reasoning. Sometimes, I scare myself with my inherent ability to link disparate things.

Anonymous said...

RSS Announcer instantly and automatically submits your RSS feeds